literally EVERYSINGLE thing that i see/feel is wrong with me i believe is some sort of cancer or disease. i am 16 year old male and it is getting ridicuolous. even my own family thinks it is a joke, but it is not. if i was living alone, i would probably be at the doctors every week. for example ill be running around playing basketball and my arms/hands will get red so i think i have some blood disease. or lately ive been pooping little balls and its been darker in color. so i think i have internal bleeding and it is making the poop come out like this. like really, how do i stop stressing, im annoying myself!

Hypochondria is not a joke - I know that it looks that way to anyone else looking from their perspective, but I know that it creates internal mess of anxiety inside you. Hypochondria is, as you have experienced, closely linked with anxiety and can sometimes even grow to the extent of panic attack. Some level of over-active awareness for anything that is related to your body is perfectly normal at your age, but when that comes to the extent where it is constant daily problem, it definitely is time to find professional help. First go to your physician/ family doctor who will point you to the psychologist so that you can start hard work on accepting your body image.