It seems that in America,and uk,and other places in the world ,there is a huge  social bias against kids exploring each others bodies,and trying to feel extra sensual.I am a single mom who practices what psychologist have termed... " the family bed "so that we can spend more time closely to-gather,easy for breastfeeding,and such as ,head to toe massage,comfort,security. "...Now we are a nudist family,i have 5 kids ,4 are twin boys 7 and 11,,as we believe that the body is beautiful,not nasty of bad..Now i there are lots of erections,which are natural,( not all caused by erotic thoughts ) ....i have also known that they DO experiment with each other sometimes,,but know not to have ANY KIND of intercourse.I see nothing wrong with this normal exploration for good feelings,so how do you moms,and parents feel about this subject?

well im a guy parent but I can help read in the ""
"like its drinking beer"
its pretty bad
see at my house my brother can be butt naked and I don't care we both don't care... but the gf side bothers them
any questions just reply me!!!!

Thefamily bed concept is very good, we all hang out and snuggle together, no issues, watch tv etc Yes boy do get erections and masturbate its a normal thing to us. They have erections often and they know how to relieve themselves. We have a no doors locked environment nudity is a normal way of life. No problems, br fre