Hello! I think I have a problem. Whenever I sleep with a guy I think I may have caught an STD. Sometimes I use a condom, sometimes I don’t, but usually after an intercourse I start having weird symptoms like extra discharge, rash, and pimples on my vagina, skin or genital itching, sometimes even fever. Then I get all paranoid and worried! When I manage to calm down, I realize that sometimes when I don’t have sex I get extra vaginal discharge and I realize I have been tripping! What I am wondering is : Could I be a hypochondriac?

Hi there! Until you start using condom all the time ( especially with guys you have just met, but the others as well ) you may be getting these “trips” as you have called them. I also had these before when I was younger and would “forget” to use a protection. But I have learned my lesson, and I don’t worry anymore. However, If you notice that this anxiety about std is getting worse and you can’t control it, then you should definitely go and talk to a psychologist.