Hello everyone. I did a very stupid thing a couple of months ago. While my wife was at her business trip, I met this lady and I started to go out with her. My affair of course was not hidden, so my wife find out that I am cheating her. She left me. Very soon, that other lady left me as well. I took a time to think about this whole situation, and I understand that I was a really big jerk in this whole situation. I miss my wife. I tried everything to get her back, but she doesn't want to have nothing with me. Now, because of this whole situation ( I do know that this is my fault) I have anxiety, depression and hypochondria. And I don't know how to cope with them? 

Seems like your entire life has been turned around, Guest.

I feel sorry for you. although your actions are what led to what is happening to you right know, you should have thought about it earlier, but hey, who am I to judge.

You need some professional help and fast, because your situation seems to be unbearable. I would talk to a psychologist or even a psychiatrist in your case. I think that you are probably just seeking for attention but these professionals can tell you more about all of that. I really hope that you are going to get better, nobody deserves to struggle with these kind of conditions.

Nobody here is going to support the decisions you have made but that is not why you are here, neither why we are here.

You need professional help, Guest. Just like Gaia told you already, you should visit and consult a psychologist about this. You will probably have to visit him or her two times a week, it worked that way for me when I was suffering from anxiety and depression. If you really do your best and be completely honest with this person, and follow his or her instructions, I say that you could get better in a matter of months.

You need to surround yourself with people who actually care about you, Guest. They won't leave you just like that if they see that you are struggling, instead, they are going to help you and they will be there for you no matter what. You need someone you can count on if you are about to fight this, you can't do it alone. Psychologist is also a very good idea, but a true friend is always a lot better than a psychologist is. But anyway, keep it up and never give up, you can do this, you can win this fight.

I don't think that your friends or family can help you overcome this, at least not directly. They can keep you motivated in your desire to get over this. I think that you still need someone professional to talk about this. I have a friend who was suffering from hypochondria and the only reason why he got better was his psychologist. He met this great psychologist by chance and eventually started talking to him about his problem. He told him that they should see each other twice a week, and after half a year of doing this, he got over all of this.

Now when I am reading your posts, I can see that I am in horrible situation. Anyway, I was living with anxiety and hypochondria and I believed that this is the end of the world! I didn't know how to help myself. I went to see the psychiatrist and he talked constantly with me. He also gave me some pills to cope with it easier, but I am quite sure that this was not helpful to me. I don't feel that I am better, I don't feel actually anything. Sometimes I have feeling that this situation is getting worse day by day and I really don't know what to do about this whole situation. Anyone in similar condition?

Hey there. Yes, you are really silly. Remember that what goes around, turns around. I think that now you understand this. I am not here to judge you, but I am aware in what position you are. But also I do know that you are having a very rough time and that it is not easy for you to go through this alone. And all those diagnosis are the result of your affair. I know that my friend has this similar situation, and I think that doctor prescribed fluoxine 20 mg for him every day, only in the morning. He told me that because of those pills he feels much better. 

Hey there. This is not a small thing. When all those diagnoses happens together, it can be really hard to heal them. It is almost impossible. Here is what I can recommend you - go and see your doctor. You should totally talk to him and be open with him. Do not play with your symptoms because they really can be serious. Also, exercises can help you a lot to feel better and not to feel alone. For example, you should walk everyday minimum half an hour. Remember that every of this diagnose is really uncomfortable and it can be really bad for you. As soon as you find help, you will feel much better about your problems and your condition. Good luck and be smarter next time.

Yes, you are right Trinidad. Exercises can also be very helpful. I just remembered that one of my friends was in this situation six years ago. He was depressed because he lost his job, and all those diagnoses just happened to him as well. The good thing was because his wife was with him all the time and she helped him cope with it on the best possible way. But also, nothing of that would not be possible without help from a doctor. He talked to him for days but I just can't remember was he using any pills for this.