Hello, I'm 15 and i've had this strange boyle like bubble on my foreskin and in turn my foreskin is connected to the tip of the head for as long as i can remember. I am uncircumcised and worried that this might affect intercourse in the future, i'm looking for a name for what i have.

Thank You.

Health Guru
Where is it attached to the head?

On the urethra

Correction, The Glans

Health Guru
Do you mean by the frenulem? Or actually to the penis head? An I guess you can't pull your foreskin back at all

Andrew:

I don't know what the boil like bubble is. You may have to have a doctor look at it.

But I can tell you that it is normal for the foreskin to be connected to the head of the penis.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum. Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have a short frenulum.

You can stretch the frenulum just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.