hi im 14 i can pull my foreskin back but not past the glans its like it is attached to the bottom of the glans??? is this normal? will it go away??if not wat can i do about it?

I have the same problem, ive been told you have to excersise the skin by gently pulling it back in a warm bath. Eventruly it works about 6 months time. goodluck.

I thought that was if you have tight foreskin?

depends sometimes it can be attacked to the glandes and you can normaly see it attacked as some parts will go down further than others.

you may need to circumsize it...

jorge_chen1975 wrote:

you may need to circumsize it...

I highly dought that some steching will probly fix it im have the same problem but i am slowely fixing it by streching

first. you dont have to get circumcised
second. all forskins are tight and attached to the glands
third. to loosen the forskin do what the first person told you, everyday like in the shower, practice rolling the foreskin down as far as you can.
dont force it to far, do this a couple of times a day for a few months and you will see it start to loosen

I had this problem too but i asked my doctor and told me this " this is a skin adhesive" He then told me how to get rid of it - put saliva onto the Tip of your penis and rub it in on the bit wich is glued together and try taking it off 5 times a day, it should have gone with in 5 days.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.