i masterbait about every other day and and every thing i have try worked but its all gotten old. if you know any thing els i could try please help me.

I am 16 years old too. I am masturbating since kindergarten (around 5 year old) and I have been experimenting a lot. Fortunately everything is alright with me. I do it every day because its enjoyable and feels good, whether if it is in the bathroom or in bed at night. I do it 2-3 times a day.

I understand that your way is getting old, it got old for me too when I was around 11-12... so I  found good ways that you might like to try:

Although you have to have a sensitive penis for this to work effectively, this will at least demonstrate that you don't if it doesn't work. Keep your underwear on and make yourself erect. Once you're at your fullest erectness, tap the tip of your penis with the tips of your fingers. It should take somewhat longer than usual for you to reach climax but when you do,  enjoy the feeling! Try this with balloon - Another way is to take a normal balloon, cut its end, open it with 4 fingers very wide, put your penis in and then pull very hardly down. It feels really nice. Masturbate pulling down your penis hardly, so you see the tip of your penis through the balloon and ejaculate in the there, then take it out carefully! Hope you enjoy :)

I tried another thing later on before I turned 14:

The thing that will mostly make you feel good is having a bad smell when masturbating, so take off your socks and smell them while masturbating. If u are under the shower, take a bottle and pee in it then put some colder water (feels good masturbating when water is colder that with the water you are showering with). Lie down then masturbate with 1 hand and with the other - pour down the mixture of colder water and pee (the smell and the lower temperature will make the masturbating pleasurable).

I suggest you take gloves from doctor, buy or get from you biology classroom at school. Think that your doctor is masturbating your penis. It feels better. Touch the tip of you penis and massage it. You can also try to make the masturbation longer - keep close to ejaculation but don't go further. You will feel really good. When you can't hold on anymore, just erect...

If you are in bed and can't really get to sleep, turn around and lay down on your tummy. Put your pants down then rub up and down ( not sideways). When you are about to ejaculate, quickly pull up your pants. Feels nice huh? You can also try to stroke it and when there is a bit semen, move 1 finger around the penis between the tip and the fareskin :) 

Put a hand or something on your tummy which will distract you and you might go longer. Also if you are in the bathroom laying, take the semen you ejaculate, spread it around your chest and belly and if you want you can try to masturbate more! You will feel like someone giggles you :)

While standing, twist your lubed-up hand (whichever you're most comfortable using) so that your thumb is against your belly button. Wrap your hand around your penis and, rather than stroke with your hand, move your pelvis to pump in and out of your hand. It'll make you feel like you're actually penetrating a vagina.

In your bedroom (or someone else's if you wish), fill a plastic sandwich bag with petroleum jelly and put your erect penis in the bag, squishing the jelly so that your entire penis is covered. Then, place your penis, still in the bag, between the mattress and the box spring. Pump in and out to orgasm.  

Do you want me to tell you about the masturbation game me and my cousin did? I was 10 and he was 15. Pm me if you wanna know what happened that day... 

Tell me about the masturbation game