New Hope

I am 14 and need some new masturbation tips and techniques, has anyone got any?

Hey there What tricks and techniques have you tried?

New Hope

The standard up and down with hand.

Are you circumcised ? Have you tried lying down vs standing or kneeling or doing it in the shower? Also have you searched techniques online?

New Hope

No for all of them

Ok so if you are not circumscrised it gives you a little more options as it tends to accumulate ore-ejaculate (Precum) which you can sometimes use as lube. Also masturbating while kneeling and leaning back can intensify the orgasm.... are you able to ejaculate yet? Also are you able to easily retract your foreskin both soft and erect?

New Hope

I can ejaculate but I can’t easily retract my foreskin and if you have any suggestions on that as well that would be great.

Hey so a good site for different techniques is “My Jackinworld Index” I’d you search that. Overall just playing with yourself and seeing what feels best for you is the best thing to try. Just do not stick anything into your penis and do not lay on your stomach and masterbate lying on your stomach.... finally experiment with different grip strengths some like it more loose some tighter but just avoid really tight grips “death grips”....

As for your tight foreskin, it is a fairly common condition and usually can be fixed with stretching exercises.:.: can you give me a little more info so I can better help you out?
How big is your penis soft and erect?
When did you start puberty?
Has your foreskin always been tight or did it happen after starting puberty?
When you pull back your foreskin can your see any of your glans (head) if so about how much can you see?

Thanks

New Hope

Soft is 3 and hard is 4 and started puberty at 11 years old. Foreskin has been from puberty, and cannot see the glans.
Thanks for masturbation techniques.

You’re welcome and since I replied to your foreskin question in your other topic and it’s more real emt there. Why don’t I continue answering it there .

New Hope

Ok , that’s fine

Im 16. I sometimes sit in the shower and let a stream hit my penis that feels like a good hands free method. I also sometimes put a latex glove inside of a towel and stuff it between two pillows. If you lube the glove with something like baby oil or conditioner it feels like a vagina

Just don’t use the pillow glove method while lying on your belly or you could damage your penis.do it standing or kneeling like “doggy style position”