Hi! I'm thinking of different ways of masturbation. I've tried of the basic methods but not can actually give me much pleasure.
I hope to achieve the type of feeling as if my penis is inserted into the vagina. Like you are experiencing lots of warmth all over your penis.
Thanks.!

Well from what i've learnt works best is use your hand spread out and move up and down then when your about to erectput your hand around the penis and move up and down

There is actually a website that focuses on this topic for teens and up. Since we are not allowed to post web addressed on here, I would gladly share with you if you private message me.

plz message me the website link

Please send my what web site 

What's the website?

say me the link

Hello!

I saw a lot of you searching for ways to make your masturbation enjoyable and pleasurable! I hope this will be helpful post for you then! I am 16 years old. I am masturbating since kindergarden (around 5 year old) and I have been experimenting a lot. Fortunately everything is alright with me. I do it every day because its enjoyable and feels good, whether if it is in the bathroom or in bed at night. I do it 2-3 times a day.

Since I was 12-13 I found I have found good ways that you might like to try:

Cover both your hands with lube, and form a ring with your thumb and forefinger. Place it around the base of your penis. Slide the ring up to the base of the glans (where the head starts). Now form a ring with the fingers on your other hand and do the same thing. Keep stroking with one ring at a time until you climax.

Although you have to have a sensitive penis for this to work effectively, this will at least demonstrate that you don't if it doesn't work. Keep your underwear on and make yourself erect. Once you're at your fullest erectness, tap the tip of your penis with the tips of your fingers. It should take somewhat longer than usual for you to reach climax but when you do,  enjoy the feeling! Try this with balloon - Another way is to take a normal balloon, cut its end, open it with 4 fingers very wide, put your penis in and then pull very hardly down. It feels really nice. Masturbate pulling down your penis hardly and ejaculate in the balloon, then take it out carefully! Hope you enjoy :)

I tried another thing later on before I turned 14:

I suggest you take gloves from doctor, buy or get from you biology classroom at school. Think that your doctor is masturbating your penis. It feels better. Touch the tip of you penis and massage it. You can also try to make the masturbation longer - keep close to ejaculation but don't go further. You will feel really good. When you can't hold on anymore, just erect...

If you want more, I have tens more I can tell you. Just pm me.

I am a male aged around 46 years,not having any sex partners and also not interested in having sex with any girls,Except my wife,but who was separated from me before 10 years.NOW I WANT TO ENJOY MASTURBATION.Thank you.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

What's the link?

What's the website