I'm 16 and my boyfriend and I were messing around yesterday and he started to rub his penis against my vagina without a condom. He didn't ejaculate in me because he pulled out when he told me he was close so I finished for him with a ha****b. His semen didn't touch me. I know for sure that there was precum on my vagina. He didn't put it in as we are both virgins but he was close. He ejaculated two days before yesterday but he has peed throughout the course of the three days. He also peed before we did anything. Is there a chance that the pre-ejaculation fluid could contain enough sperm to impregnate me? My cycle is around 51 days and my period ended two weeks ago and I don't know when I am ovulating so please answer this. Thanks so much!

Its okay precum especially after peeing cannot make you pregnent.

Health Guru
There is still a small chance that precum can contain some sperm even if he has peed after ejaculation.
If your cycle is a regular 51 days what seems very long your ovulation time would be around mid point, sperm can live for up to 5 days in the vagina if conditions are right but the egg will only survive roughly 24 hours after its released.
Hope this helps :-)