Okay , so me and my bf were messing around and I was in my underwear but he wasnt. If he precummed a little could I be pregnant????

You have not given much detail about what happened. What was included in 'messing around'?

Precum can contain sperm, but to get pregnant, sperm would have to get into your vagina at a fertile time. Any sperm on a finger (his or yours) that entered your vagina could introduce sperm into it. You have not given any details about your cycle, its length, when your last period started, or when your next one is due.

like we were grinding and i had just got off my period the day before. and i took plan b incase

You haven't provided much of the information I asked for, but if you have a normal cycle of 28 days and a period lasting 5 days, then the chances are that it was not at a fertile time. The fact you took plan B, if within 3 days, then you would not be likely to get pregnant anyway. However, having taken plan b, your next periods may be early or late.