Hi, I am becoming so concerned because every night my feet burn and is hot so, I have to take a cold, wet towel. I am taking FK506. Is it some neurological disorder?

Paresthesias is a condition characterize by tingling of fingers and toes, and a burning sensation of the feet. This side effect is seen in some medications application, like FK506. About 20% of patients will have some form of this mild neurological manifestation, which goes way in time and doesn’t usually present greater problem. If necessary a dose can be lowered. it is not a permanent condition anyway. Try to avoid heavy blankets and make yourself comfortable without blanket over the feet, to try not to interupt your sleep with this unpleasant side effect.

That's a pretty lame response, actually. Hot burning feet is usually a symptom of a nerve compression in the lumbar/sacral region, that long term, can only be curbed with steroidal shots into the lumbar nerve joints and/or surgery. The nerves in L4/5 are pinched and squished out of place, therefore causing nerve reaction in the feet and sometimes legs or ankles. Chiropractic manipulation is a great help but overall, drugs are not the anwser as it's just a temp fix and not even all that great. GET AN MRI for sure on your lumbar region and have a specialist ALONG WITH a Chiropractor work with you!!!