Can anyone help me with my question? Burning is mostly on legs. I have burning sensations throughout my skin but no rash. Any suggestions?

Hi Randy:

Randy, hope this burning sensation will disturb you a lot both physically and mentally. I do not know how long or how frequent you have the problem. Have you consulted any physician yet? There are many causes of leg burning sensation. Nerve damage, exposing legs to extremely hot, cold and toxic compounds. If you have a poor circulation of blood in the legs you might feel the burning sensation and even intense workout will cause it. Multiple sclerosis, peripheral neuropathy would raise the burning sensation. Even if you are poor in electrolytes say calcium, potassium, magnesium will induce the problem both in hands and legs. Sciatica is another issue which compresses the lower back nerve and the pain will radiate to the legs, which ultimately provokes numbness, burning and tingling sensation in the legs. These are the prime causes of leg burning sensation. Better you consult a doctor who can only identify the problem exactly. Do not keep the problem hold.

Wishing you a faster recovery…