Hi, I have a constant burning in my feet. I don’t know how to relieve it, but I have to do it soon, because I am losing my patience. Do you know about some creams or medicines than can help me?

Hi, I had burning feet for a long time due to neuropathy. There are many more causes you must consider, like hot and sweaty feet, nerve damage, blood disorders, and some others. You have to find out what is you underlying cause, because treating it will help you with symptoms such as burning feet. My friend recommended me herbal Physassist Therapeutic foot cream, and it magically relieved the burning in my feet. I love that cream! You should try it too, you have nothing to lose. It can also be used by diabetics with feet problems. Beside this cream, you can use medications for pain relieving, but I don’t know how much will they help you with feet burning.

hi, i have been getting really hot soles of my feet & when you feel my feet they are not hot. its really pissing me off , and i recently had a knee operation (arthroscopy) on my right knee and if there has been nerve damage would this effect both right and left feet ?