Hello. I'm 38 year old male and I believe I have developed some serious foot condition. First, about two weeks I have noticed this small bump on my foot just behind the 3rd and 4th toes.
It wasn’t causing any pain and that’s why I didn’t thing it could be something serious.
Then, I started to feel pain in this area of the foot accompanied with burning and tingling sensations that radiated around the foot. A friend, when he saw it, told me that this could be some feet neuroma, condition that he read about few days back. Can anybody help me to understand this condition?

Hi. I must tell you the truth because you deserve to hear it. From all your symptoms I can really confirm that you suffer from one form of nerve tumor on your feet, called Morton’s neuroma.
Don’t worry- it is completely benign condition and it is caused by external pressure on the nerve.
This is very common condition and could be easily treated. You must reduce the pressure on this nerve.
This could be done by widening the shoe, avoiding a high heel, wearing a pad or orthotic support in the shoe.
In some cases, when the pain is strong, doctor could even prescribe you some cortisone injections.