I feel something like muscle ache at the back and feel like its burning..
what is this...

I too have a burning sensation in my back. It comes and goes. Usually starts when I'm slightly hunched over for a few minutes like putting dishes in dish washer. I just got into a car accident and was diagnosed with whiplash. I think its more than that thats why I am searching for the same thing as you. This is what I've found so far.

The skin sensation of partial numbness or "pins and needles" or a type of "burning", "tingling" or "creeping" sensation of the skin, is known as a "paresthesia". Symptoms may start as a tingling (paresthesia) and change to a numbness, or there may be a combination of decreased sensation (numbness) but with heightened sensations at certain times or with stimulation. Any type of tingling, burning, or numbness is usually a symptom related to a sensory nerve being damaged, diseased, or injured. Causes depend on the exact location of the paresthesia sensations, but typically include a physical nerve injury type condition (e.g. a nerve entrapment or some type of pressure being applied to a nerve directly or to the spinal attachment of that nerve), or a disease condition affecting the nerves (e.g. neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, and others). Having these sensory symptoms in multiple locations, or the recurrence of similar symptoms in different locations is a hallmark symptom of multiple sclerosis, so your doctor will likely ask about the past history of similar symptoms to assess the likelihood of multiple sclerosis as a diagnosis (see symptoms of multiple sclerosis). Any of these tingling or numbness symptoms are more than just annoying; they can indicate a serious medical condition and require prompt medical diagnosis by a professional.

Causes of Back tingling/ paresthesias:

The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Back tingling/ paresthesias. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.

* Diabetes mellitus
* Alcoholism
* Hypocalcemia
* Spinal cord lesion
* Nerve root compression
* Herpes zoster
* Multiple sclerosis
* Entrapment neuropathy
* Partial seizure