My husband and I use the withdrawl method aka the pull out method. It was around the time I O'd. I cant be 100% as I don't nt chart temps and the apps I use both tell me different days. Either way I was in the fertile period. Here are the dates. June 10th bd June 17 and 18 had crazy nausea. The following week had bloating, nausea, bbs hurt on the sides, my sense of smell was insane! I could smell EVERYTHING! I didn't have much appetite in the mornings. Tossing and turning almost every night with weird dreams right before I woke up. Ive been having cramping similar to early cramping from pms. Ive had such bad lower back pain I cant take it some days. I am supposed to start af today at the latest but only have had one brownish spot. I never read into symptoms but this month I have felt so off. Am I crazy or???

You should take a pregnancy test but the symptoms all match pregnancy an the withdrawal method still makes you get pregnant there's a 30% chance always 3 out of 10 people get pregnant from the withdrawal method