Hi, Im supposedly due for my period last June 26. A week later after my missed period I tried the Home Pregnancy Test, which it yielded Negative, so I thow it in the bin, however when I came back from work that evening, I look at the Kit again and found out that it two lines appear, but the other one is a very thin line. So I decided to take another test but the result still yielded negative. A week later, I still have no period and decided to test it again, Once again it resulted negative. I still waited for my period, but up to now 3 weeks after my missed period still I dont have my period. When I decided to check it again, still it s negative. Am I just being paranoid or am I pregnant. I used to have an irregular menstrual cycle, but after my first pregnancy, it became regular but there are still those months that my period wont come. I decided that if by the end of this week my period would't still come, I'll go and see a Doctor. By the way, is a vaginal discharge of some Yellow sticky fluid an indication of pregnancy? Cause I had it last night.

Hey, how did your doctor's visit go? I'm in the same boat... I was due on June 28th. Two weeks before it was due I had a couple days of spotting; since then nothing, not even any sense that my period will start soon. I've had 3 negative tests, taken my 2nd, 3rd & 4th week overdue. Now it's coming up to 5 weeks late. I've done a little research and know that stress can cause it to delay/ stop (secondary amenorrhea) and that could be part of it. I think I've been doing better with stress lately though & I've been keeping my eating habits regular so I'm at a loss of what to think is the cause... seems there's a bunch of reasons, not just pregnancy.

Hey, how did your appointment go? I'm in the same boat... I was due on the 28th of June. Two weeks before I was supposed to have my period I had some spotting for about 3 days. Other than that nothing, not even feeling like I will start any time soon. I've had 3 negative tests, taken the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th weeks overdue. And now I'm going on 5 weeks with no change. I've done a little research about "amenorrhea" and found that stress could be a reason besides pregnancy (and a hundred other things!). But even though stress sometimes really wears out my body I've got my doubts now that that's the cause of my long delay. Anyway, just thought I'd see how you're doing before I follow in your steps and make a trip to the doctor.