I haven't had my period since the end of May. I've taken 3 preg test, all negative, with in three weeks of each other...in the end of June/beginning of July. I have two children already and around the one/two month mark, I was disgustingly sick with constant "morning sickness". I haven't experience that yet. I don't know if I'm pregnant or if there is something else wrong. I've been spotting red/brown blood on and off for about a week now, but no normal menstration. Any ideas?

Hello I am having a sinular problem.. the last time I had my period was mid april. Once I got aroung a month late my test were still saying negative. So I thought I was probilly just having a missed period.. then about two weeks ago I had brownish spotting for like a week.. not like a regualr period. And bad cramps(I assumed it was a miscarrage)? Still no period? should I still assume I had a miscarrage?. I jave no idea