This is going to sound stupid, but I only found out you had to pull back your foreskin like a week ago (I'm 16).
Since then, I've been freaking out because I really don't understand how to pull back my foreskin. Do you pull it away (to like strech it) or to the body to try and get it over the penis head?
Neither seems to work.
I don't seem to have and smega or whatever underneither my foreskin and nothing smells.
also, how long does it take for it to actually be able to pull it all the way back?
Will not being able to pull back my foreskin actually ever become a problem? like will i not be able to have sex? (it doesn't hurt with masterbation)
Thanks

it really is. i hate it

hey mate. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm able to pull the foreskin back when i dont have an erection. But when i do, its a different story... Ive been searching the net and various forums for help, But i too am worried/a little scared about it - because it can hurt.

I wish you the best of luck!
Peace

ther is good/bad with foreskin, bad thing about need to open when you taking shower and clean. but when having sex with women like with foreskin because itis feel good for them and make come soon. most of the women I am with they like mine becouse my size 7.4/4.8 with foreskin from India

Good Luck with yours and play around with your make more fixable.

o.O

steven11 wrote:

I am circumcized and I think foreskin is nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am natural and I think mutilated penises are gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are solutions, mostly involving gentle manual stretching with your own hands, like u would and muscle. stretching the opening until it allows it to slide back. You dont have to slide the skin back to have sex, Ive been with many men who simply leave the foreskin forward.

If it seems to tight to you, you can go to a dr. , dont be embarrassed, drs have penises too...and they can give you a steroid cream to apply daily which with stretching almost always works. Dont even consider amputating anything (circ) ::shudder:: You're lucky your left with you natural equipment. :-)

yeah, there can be problems with foreskin but without it sex is less pleasurable for most ppl cos it isnt rubbing and u need it for lubricant. as well as that ur head will become too desensitised over time without foreskin although i have the opposite problem- im hypersensitive lol.

ok, im 14, i've been reading all about this stuff, but i can't find out why you need to pull it back, does it just increase pleasure?? over the past two days i've been trying to pull back my foreskin when im erect, i can get halfway over the head then i feel discomfort, then i go just a little more to stretch it, i wanna know why you need to pull it back though, off topic i recently found out that my penis is larger than average for my age. if you want to know exactly how big it is then email me

i agree, i'm all natural and i feel sorry for all those poor guys that had someone take a knife to their penis,

i would never let someone cut up my penis

lol if u put ur penis in a p***y the skin will rub against her wall and make ur hed push forward(making ur skin retract)

i have same problem about not being able to pull it back wen im erected but recently i have pulled it back but i hav a lil cut...

Don't worry dude I myself am not circumcised. I think you are ok. I just learn a few years ago that you had to pull it back to take a piss so that the piss doesn't stay in your foreskin. I can only pull it back as muck as much as the head is concerned but not all the way the end of the penis or the base.

You are still young, i only found out 3 years ago and I am 21. You are still growing till you are in your mid tweenties. :!:

The intact penis is considerable BIGGER than the cut one. And, coming from a girl who has experienced both.. it's MUCH more pleasurable during sex. There is absolutely NOTHING nasty about an uncut penis. It's natural.. the way God designed it.

:-D The intact penis is considerable BIGGER than the cut one. And, coming from a girl who has experienced both.. it's MUCH more pleasurable during sex. There is absolutely NOTHING nasty about an uncut penis. It's natural.. the way God designed it. XD

I have a uncut penis and my wife enjoy either oral and inside her... bigger size penis they always enjoy and make them very pleasurable. enjoy ....

There is a simple in office proceedure when the doctor can make a small slit in the dorsal side of the tight foreskin.

This would allow it to slide back more easily, yet not change the appearance much.

To consider this, you'll have to speak with your doctor. An exam and evaluation would have to be made.

But again, at your young age, there's a lot of growing and changing and experiences yet to happen. Don't rush into a decision yet.

Well I have the same problem as you but, when I have sex with out protection my foreskin automatically pulls itself back o.O Weired I know but I find when I am just errect normally and not having sex, it doesn't seem to want to pull back as far. But I have only had sex without a comdom a couple of times now that my girlfriend is on the pill.