I am uncut virgin and so my skin is too tight and my gf is also virgin so i decided to use lubricant. It will be my 1st time sex and so i dont know how to use this lubricant, so i dont need to wear condom right, if i use lubricant on my penis? OR i do have to wear? Give me advice about this plz. Pls let me know what should i do and how should i use it? also let me know any good brand names for lubricants. Thank alot.

I would reccomend getting a lubricated condom. That way you get the lubrication, and the protection!

I've always used Trojan, so I would reccomend that brand. I've tried Lifestyles, and but they broke, and you don't want that.

Wow, please do NOT have sex until you are fully educated. Unless you are actually trying to have children then yes you do need to wear a condom. Condoms are only somewhere between 80-90% effective in preventing pregnancy so even with that there is still a chance. I would recommend using the trojan lubricated condoms like said above, but also buying added lubrication (like KY or astroglide) because using lots of lubrication REALLY helps and you should use it.

Don't hesitate to email me (_[removed]_) or message me privately, or just post back here if you have ANY more questions. Be informed before you make any decisions about sex- it could save you a lot of grief.

you need to use a condom no matter what it will feel weird but it will help prevent pregnancy. even on the first time your girlfriend can get pregnant. People may say you can't on your first time but you can.The condom may make her jinda dry it did to me but it's better to haave it on then to just say what the hell because she could get pregnant. It's best if you do use a condom at all times.

lubricant brand names good ona no said Eifect