i am 14 years old, uncircumcised and have just retracted my foreskin for the very 1st time - but now it wont go back to its original position and its really causing me pain because its sensitive. any advice??

If there is pain and your Glans feels suffocated and you are unable to get your penis to go flaccid, you need to go to A and E very quickly as this could be Paraphimosis if it is stuck behind your glans.

Guest wrote:

I am 31 and the forskin on my uncircumcised penis has never retracted.

Why not?

cold water mate. and ice. thats wt happened to me first time i got laid.
id never got told to do it before, damn single parents!

i have an uncircumsied penis and it stings when i pull it back and touch the head

I never had the problem retracting, but I did with the hypersensitivity. After I trained my foreskin to stay retracted, the sensitivity came down to normal level, and everything improved greatly. Here is another story I pulled this message from a different forum:

Re: Asian Foreskin Story
I guess they don't see (circumcision) as necessary. For
them it is normal that the glans will be uncovered
after puberty, so what's the fuss? And if it's not,
that's when they think about circumcision.
A close acquaintance of mine is south-east asian
by origin and he told me that he retracted his
foreskin just once - about age 12 - and that's where
it stayed ever since. To him that's just the natural
thing to do. Is it paraphimosis? I don't know and
never will - we're both married family men.
--James

-------------------------------------------------

Note: My brother, cousin and I, and others we have met
or heard about later on, did the same thing. But some
of us think it would be better to start earlier, just
as soon as the foreskin is readily retractable.
Mothers, if for whatever reason you are going to delay
or avoid circumcision for your son, consider this cost-
less, painless and totally reversable alternative which
provides all of the same benefits.
Do him an important favor and help him get his foreskin
pulled back off the penis head at the earliest possible
age.
--Charles II

the same thing happened to me but ive been retracting for about a week now and its getting easier every time but my penis head still hurts and its sticky and it wont stay it just keeps sliding up again

im 22 uncircunsised and it hasn't retracted, when i pull it back its seneitive and sticky, my ball sack is somewhat has lot of skin and it kind of folds over my penis making it look short.

hey hoping you can help me! I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem!
both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothin to worry bout!
I am hoping somebbody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening?

That happened the first time i did it. You'll get used to it. Play with it a little bit, add some oil or lube to the head. Do it often. It gets less sensitive. It's good that it's sensitive. It means when you hv sex it will be amazingly pleasurable. Sucks for circumcised guys.

Is there supposed to be a nerve joining the head of my penis to the skin... cause i just started pulling it back and it wont go the full way (i cant see the whole head).

PS Im only 13 and i think i have a problem

Hi, im 13 and I have just pulled back the foreskin from my penis
and I think I have a problem.
Theres like a nerve or something sticking to the head and the foreskin.. i cant see my whol penis head.

Is it supposed to be like that, or should i get it checked out

What you are describing appears to be a skin bridge--or adhesion--which means a section of skin that has not separated. However, it is important that you are NOT describing the frenulum, which is on the underside of the head of the penis (The frenulum serves to pull the foreskin forward to keep the head of the penis covered. Another type of frenulum exists between the lower tongue and the base of the mouth, to keep the tongue in the forward position). So, assuming it is NOT the frenulum, then the skin bridge can be separated under local anesthesia or topical anesthesia by a urologist. Alternatively, if you have a lot of courage, you may be able pull the two pieces of skin apart yourself. There might be a little bleeding, which can be treated with an ointment or sterile petroleum jelly. Otherwise, the two healing surfaces may re-attach, which will form yet a new skin bridge!

WEll see im having thiss problem, im uncircomsized and when im having sex my for skin seems to get pulled over my head and further to the point where i bleed, alot. Its painful. IF you have anyideas on how to fix this let me know please.

i'm 18 and just recently retracted. i.......do something alot so my glands were not really that sensitive as most. Problem is though i have to pretty much rench it back to rectract, and the foreskin wont rectract while erect.