Hi, I'm 21, and I'm a sexually active male with an uncircumcised penis. I'm noticing some pain when my foreskin is completely retracted. I have no problems with the retraction process or getting the foreskin back over the head when I'm flaccid. However, when I masturbate myself I never touch the head of my penis with my hand, it's always my foreskin gliding over it. When I'm engaging in sexual activity, my partner will typically give me oral sex with my foreskin completely retracted, which is fine.. until they start using their hands. I've noticed that where my foreskin lies when fully retracted is extremely sensitive to touch. It's actually painful when someone uses their hand to masturbate me and they go over my head and foreskin without sliding the foreskin over the head. And to clarify its only the bottom of my head and the rolled back foreskin that are sensitive. Usually I end up telling my partners that area is sensitive and to slide the foreskin over, but I know there has to be a solution to desensitize that area a little bit and not make it as painful to be ejaculated by someone in a normal fashion. 

Anyone ever experienced this or can offer suggestions? Thanks!

Have yourself circumcised

Well having yourself circumcised would not be my first choice, there are too many options around. One is to educate your partner, a hand running over your glans is just like running a finger over an unprotected clit, both are very sensitive and should be approached gently. Now you could always use a condom if you just want a quick handy from your partner.

I think that having yourself circumcised as some have suggested is a terrible idea. 

It is very common for uncut guys to have a sensitive head on their penis. That is because of the protection of the foreskin keeps it from getting keratinized. That is the way I am.

It is also common for uncut guys to masturbate with by sliding the foreskin over the head. Just tell your partner to keep the foreskin over the head and you'll be fine.

There is a solution, you need to hold your foreskin back and keep touching the sensitive part as much as you can stand as often as you can. The only thing that desensitizes it is getting it used to being touched.

The way I did it was to hold my foreskin back tight and clean all the exposed parts using rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball. The rubbing alcohol feels cold at first, then warm, then it tingles. This cleans the skin so your fingers will not stick to it after it dries and you are able to gently slide them over it. Mine was too sensitive to do much touching with my fingers at first so I used some soft flannel to rub it gently. This kind of tickled but it also felt really good and always led to masturbation which kept me wanting to do it a lot.

Eventually I was masturbating while keeping my foreskin back and dry rubbing with the flannel then I did away with the flannel and just used my fingers. Now I love the feeling of having my bare glans and inner foreskin rubbed while holding it back tight. My wife does it for me or I do it myself and it feels great to massage the glans between the thumb and fingers making sure to get that sensitive area you speak of behind the glans.

So get to work on making it get used to dry touch and you will love the results. It won't hurt any more and it will feel great.