Last week I had unprotected sex several times with the same woman, the last time we did it it was quite painful for me, it felt as though I was not using any lubrication, really quite dry.

Now a few days later my penis is rather sore, red and slightly swollen on the tip. I find myself unable to pull my foreskin back over the glans because it feels very tight and painful. I have found a small patch of cracked skin just on the inside of my foreskin.
Though it does not hurt unless I try to pull my foreskin back.

I have been surfing many different websites looking at the symptoms I have and what they say it is, I have come to believe I have male Thrush :-(
I went to a pharmacist and (rather embarrassed) described my symptoms, I was told that a anti-thrush medicine would clear it up within about a week. So needless to say I purchased one and took it when I got home.

My question to you would be; could this be anything other than what I have described?
And how would you treat it?

If your penis was fine before hand, and the head is swollen it sounds to me like it could be bullclap, and then you would have to see a doctor..If it is bullclap its not pretty, cause then they smash the head of the penis with a 1 1/2 rubber mallet to get the infection out and then prescribe antibiatics....Then its a shot in the ass, and send you on your way....BullClap is a type of an std...Hope this helps

Hi, thanks for the reply, however disturbing that idea is ;-)

Pretty certain it was a thrush infection plus soreness.
Reason being a few days after taking a thrush treatment pill and using cream I'm looking like I used to now, well almost :-)

Still have a ring of tight skin on my foreskin, though that is feeling less so each day

Hey there!
I slept with this chick for the first time the other night. She was on the pill and I didn't wear a condom. During our intercourse I had a uncomfortable feeling like my foreskin was being peeled down further than it should. The next moring the foreskin had become swollen and I couldn't get it back to normal. I'm freaking out wtf do I do.

my name is steve and ive had the same happen to me. i often fornacate without protection. I find that the burn feels quite nice and I am impressed with the size of my swollen head.red

i've had this a few times, not sure if its the same as what you have but my foreskin kind of balloons if i have sex for hours & forget to lube up. i'm always to embarrassed to go to the doctor & it always goes back to normal within a couple of days. had it happen to me about 5 times. first time i was horrified now its just annoying cuz it means no sex for a few days lol

Same here. It doesn't hurt or anything - just swollen. Will probably go away.

Don't worry about it, last time I had it after a hard long blowjob, it goes away , hard to explain though , if you have to ;-)

helllllllllllllppppppp my penis has swollen instantly after sex and to be honest i want to give my girlfriend a nice hard one (again), what do i do? and will it go down >;)

well i just the other day got a blowjob/hand job/ ana,l with this girl in the dark behind a building lol

when i saw my foreskin in the light. it was ballooned but literally about 12 hours later it wa gone

i was trippin because during the sex in her assl i did wear a condom... i was drunk...
me off
she took it off when she sucked me off.. then she put my penis in her ass for like 3 thrusts

i took it out and told her not without a condom

i like to be iwthout disease

should i be worried about that?

i had a wank in the shower and i unfortunetly pulled my foreskin right back and now its swollen and my bell is hiding whats going on do i need to go and see a doctor? :-(

i had unprotected sex for the very first time with my girlfriend, i am 15. i am uncircumsized, the tip of my foreskin is, stinging, irritated,red,swelledup abitt. it has been this way for about 40hours we had intercourse, about 6 on saturday and now it is 4:45 on monday, i am kind of worries may someone help fastt

For most of your questions...if you had unprotected sex for a long period of time and barely used lube then that's probably the reason behind your swelling and irritation. Youre basically rubbing your penis along a wall so it will get irritated and swollen after a while...especially if you've done it multiple times. If you all know your partner pretty well then you shouldn't be alarmed. The only way I would be alarmed is if I had no swelling, but irritation...that means something is wrong. My best advice is wait it out and see if the symptoms die down...but when in doubt go get checked out.

Just happened to me for the first time like literally 5min ago me and my girlfriend got through having sex and when i looked down the skin behind my head was swollen so i searched and it brought me to this page. Dont know whats going on yet but im waiting to see if it goes down even considering ice, if not though i will be making a doctors trip... this is not fun playing the waiting game to see whats happening... Someone please tell me everythings going to be O.K.:'(

Hey my boyfriend and me just had sex for about an hour and a half, we used a condom but it snapped, then the second one snapped so we just went bare back as i have the bar in my arm. After the sex he noticed his foreskin was swollen, red and there seemed to be a bubble type thing with fluid :/ hes freaking out and im just wondering if anyone can help? thanks