So I had sex for the first time this morning and it wasn't for very long, maybe 2 minutes, it wasn't full sex because we didn't have a condom. But anyway, she seemed to really enjoy it, but it hurts me, it felt like my foreskin was getting dragged back really far and it just was hurting quite a bit, I've heard that means by foreskin isn't used to being dragged back so I should do it when I'm in the bath or the shower? Is it really a big deal or will it be okay when we use a condom?

i also might add, we were in a awkward position (spooning/cuddle position) and she hadn't had sex in a long time

Your foreskin is supposed to retract during sex. Ifthat hurts you might want to try retracting it yourself to look at it to see why it hurts. It may just be a little tight because it's never been retracted? Do you retract it to wash under there? I wouldn't dream of sticking mine into a girl I like without retracting and cleaning first.

A large part of her pleasure is from the feeling of your penis sliding in and out of your foreskin while it's inside her.

Was she well lubricated? She needs to be so your penis will slide inside easily without over stretching your foreskin.

No lubricant was used at all, I know foreskin is supposed to retract, it may be tight because it hasnt before really so!

bump, someone please help!

It sounds like you aren't used to retracting your foreskin. Perhaps you should get an erection and retract your foreskin as far as it will go every day until you get used to it. By doing this you may be able to figure out why it hurts to retract it.

Once you figure that out, you can take whatever corrective action is indicated.

With regard to sex, lubrication of some sort is generally necessary. This is usually provided by the female partner who produces vaginal lubrication when she is aroused. Don't be in too much a hurry and penetrate only when she is lubricated and ready.

The foreskin is supposed to move during sex. Mine retracts when I go in, and comes forward again when I withdraw.

It is best if your foreskin can move freely to and fro when you are erect. If your foreskin is too tight to do that, then it would be best if you started some stretching exercises.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.