hi, my boyfriend and i have been together for 3 years. we have never had protected sex, I was on birthcontrol for about the first month of our relationship but could nevee get into the habit of taking it. We have sex almost every day. if not every second day. and consistantly check to see wwhen i ovulate, not to plan on getting pregnant bbut to be aware... we are not attempting to get pregnant but we are also not doing anything to prevent it, and i am worried that i cannot get pregnant. none of the women in my family have had troubles in the past. i am very good health.... should i talk to my doctor? or does anyone know of anything that may affect it? thanks!

Hi, please try not to worry you are probably well and can get pregnant but not overnight that's all for some couples it can happen in a day others a couple of years. I know you are in a relationship but have you both spoken about what will happen if/when you do get pregnant because it could happen tomorrow and a baby changes everything, so try not to have one just to make sure you can if you are very worried get tests from your Dr and find out safely.

In good time you will conceive, maybe its not the right time for you's at this moment. If you are trying to get pregnant I suggest don't think about it and just go with the flow. The more you stress and worry about weather you are or not pregnant won't help you situation ! head up & good luck.