I am currently pregnant and my boyfriend wants me to get rid of my baby. Problem is he wants us to continue our life together and he wants me to care for his child from another relationship, all I can think right now is why is my child not good enough for him? My mum and dad are also behind an abortion. I don't know what to do as I feel forced into having an abortion and I worry that I will attempt suicide or get involved back with drugs. He claims we can work on our relationship but all I want to do is leave him for making me feel so sh*t about our baby. And help or suggestions?

how old are you? i'm asking because you mention your parents as ones who refuse to support your pregnancy. I can only imagine how disappointed you are in your boyfriend, and the last thing I'd want to advise you is to have an abortion because he or your parents want you to, but in this situation it's hard not to think about how are you going to support your child.

I'd advise you to go to the Planned Parenthood and get some counseling there - they are not the ones who'll force you to have an abortion and might give you options you haven't been able to consider,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

I am 22 but only half way through uni as I took some gap years before. As because I don't have my degree yet they keep saying I'm never going to get a good job, etc. I want this baby but I need at least one person in my corner.

If you want to keep the baby keep it. But make sure you have enough money saved. If you have any close friends i would go to them and if your boyfriend cant except the fact your keeping the baby he isnt worth keeping