i had an abortion one week from now.... i regret it so bad... i made a promise to myself that i would never do that again.. it was one f the worste experience. i wanted to keep the baby but i wasnt getting support that i needed from my husband... he wasnt ready.... i really wanna have a baby... i would like to know how soon should i try to get pregnant again... i know people that have had abortions and have concieve in a month... should i try in a month

Dear Stacy: My heart TOTALLY goes out too you hon! One of the biggest decisions in your life and if you are both not in sync with it, is a tough position too be in. Did he mention too you that he wanted kids before you got married?!!

Since it has only been a week, I am sure his feelings have not changed. So what is going too happen if you get pregnant again? I know right now your heart is hurting honey! BUT that said, depending on how strong he feels about not having kids, this could be the end of your relationship.

Depending on what type of abortion you had, I wouldn't try again for 6 weeks. The doctor that did it, should have told you. If you had a surgical abortion, there is NO way you should try right now, if it was medical you could try in about a week or so. Your levels go down immediately after an abortion, miscarriage, tubal, birth! BUT they are still above normal, so your chances are higher. Just be careful hon. I worry that nothing has changed and your despair and regret could be clouding your judgement. I would hate for you too be forced again too choose! You have too think about what that would mean too you adn your relationship.

Also, IF your husband doesn't want children, what is he doing having unprotected sex with you?!!! That has ALWAYS boggled my mind about that! I have a good girlfriend of mine who had 2 boys and after her 2nd child was born, her husband said he didn't want anymore, so he didn't want too wait the 6 weeks, and REFUSED to wear a condom and WHAM she was pregnant again within a month of having her 2nd child!! so she had 2 children in the same year!!!! So really be sure OK! And good luck and health!

yeah i had a surgical abortion... its already been a week, my follow up is in the next two weeks.... i went to the ER 4 days after the abortion cause i was so scared that something was wrong... but when i saw the gyn she told me that the cervix is closed and my uterus is shrinking and that everything looks fine.... my husband does wanna have kids just not right now..... he wants to be finacialy stable.... but im so afraid that having this one abortion can affect me from having children..... i cry evry night and pray that nothing is wrong....

i have had friends who have had one and even 4 abortions and still concieved children...