Why am i not pregnant after having sexual intercourse during ovulation ( i made sure my ovulation test was positive). I've tried for a month now, and now i'm lightly bleeding, like being on my period.

stress could be a factor...if ur constantly thinking about this and worried that it might not happen...that causes a lot of stress on ur body...just try to relax...let nature take its course...
if you or your partner feel pressured about having to have sex at a certain time or day of the month that also causes the stress...so again just try to relax, have fun with it, your day will come....GOOD LUCK TO YOU....

It can take a couple an average of 3-6 months to achieve a pregnancy. Just keep trying, eventually it will happen for you.

well you've pn;y been trying for a month, so really thats mean you have only ovulated once. You can not expect to get pregnant on oyur first try, it might take a little time. After 3 or 4 months of trying and you still arent pregnant then maybe you should consult your physician. You might have some conception problems or your husband might have a low sperm count or something (hopefully not) anyways good luck!

it took me about 5 months of him cumming inside of me like 3 times a day EVERY SINGLE DAY for me to get pregnant. i always thought i couldnt get pregnant, just relax and keep trying, like the previous poster said he could have a low sperm cound.... GOOD LUCK!!!!

For one thing your man needs time to replenish. 3 times a day won't increase your chances any more. They actually say 24 - 48 hours between intercourse is recommended to have a full quality of sperm available.
Also, don't turn baby making into a chore. It should still be love making between 2 people who enjoy eachother. Take the stress of making a baby out of it and you'll both enjoy it more and be in better mind set to have things happen as they are suppose to. Stress can even cause you to not ovulate and that's not what your going for here!

First poster, it's only been one month (one ovulation), try for more before you start worrying.

mm dont worry took my parents about 5 years of sex 5 times a day and im here troiling on the internet am i not :P

OunS209 wrote:

Why my wife is not getting pregnant after having sexual intercourse during ovulation ( i made sure my semen test is positive and normal and the position of internal organ of My wife is alos normal). It has been more then two years we've tried for but every time my wife is not being pregnant. what may be the causes not being pregnant??????????????????????????????????????? What are the solutions to get pregnant?????????

is there any chance that a person might not get pregnant?! im so afraid becuse we've been trying for a year and steel dont have a baby

christ.. what a bunch of numptis!!

hmmm..don,t worry relax it.s easy just make a plan for dinner and watch some romantic film after that take ur partner and start sum thing special
and do you all effort (male partner ) and soon ur wife get pragooo :D

i am also waiting for this. u pray for me to get pregnant. i really accept ur ideas.