I have been fingered and have fingered my self but have never actually had intercourse. Can fingering break my hymen? And how do I know if it is already broken?!?

Fingering, if not done in extreme manner, can't break your hymen. Did you ever bleed after fingering? The pain when hymen breaks is something you definitely would have noticed, bleeding also - it can be really heavy and its a bright red blood. Have you ever been to the gynecologist? That is the only way you can find out for certain if your hymen is broken or not. You will have to have a gyno visit sooner or later, so this is just one way to take that worry off your mind.

it hurts a little bit.

cn i break my hymen by my finger ?

did u try that with ur self

People can break their hymen if they finger themselves roughly.... in some cases it just a bleeds a little with a little bit of discomfort ( my case ) but no pain... in other cases... it hurts like hell...