Whenever i feel turned on, it ends up in a jerk-off. It has become a regular routine, doing twice or more a day. Even if doing nothing or just lying down, my hands automatcally reach my penis and there it goes again...Is it okay? What can be its effect on the health of penis or the body altogether?

no problem with that u can continue not more than two times but not at a time

If you are being hunted down by some bad guy and you don't hear him coming because you're busy playing with yourself it could be fatal.

Other than that, I think you are safe to pump away as much as you please. When I was 19 I had a girl who couldn't leave it alone. She used to like to see how many times she could make it squirt while we were together. She regularly did it 10 to 12 times during one day. I dated her for about 2 years. That was over 50 years ago and it still works.

If you make it sore, you know like road rash, just wait for it to heal, otherwise have all the fun you can stand.

I discovered this fantasy at the age of puberty when I was 16 and I am still doing it at the age of 25. If I had spent my precious time doing something more important I would have been a great successful person now. However, now I am a pathetic loser. I don't have a life, no girlfriend, no friends, no job, no nothing. All I have are the symptoms of my stupid little habit, which are: memory loss and very poor concentration, fatigue all the time, muscle cramp in legs and arms, short body, short and thin penis, lack of sleep, semen leakage, pain in testicles and abdomen, poor eye sight, fuzzy vision and eye floaters, back pain, shoulder pain, thin sperm, falling and thinning hair, weak bones, lack of interest in anything, guilt and shame, regret, depression, low self esteem and poor confidence to name but a few, although the list is too long the western scientists and doctors chat bulls sh*t that its perfectly fine to do it every now and again and it helps you keep healthy and learn the pleasure of sex. But trust me, I am a living experienced addict and I know what it is like to have the symptoms of over-masturbation and sexual exhaustion. They support the idea that it is harmless only to promote and encourage the use of pornography, which is a multibillion business. Every day hundreds and millions of videos are produced for fools like me who spend their money and waste their precious life for a few moments of pleasure. Trust me all my brothers who are reading this: I am now a living dead. I only eat, sleep and walk and that's it. I'm not capable of doing nothing. But if you want to success, do not masturbate. Good luck to everybody,

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

p/s ; i have stop masturbation for a week and I feel better and going back to the track ..

it is true masturbation destroys your life.i waisted so many years due to it.i feel exhausted,tired,unable to concentrate,unable to think.unfocused all the tiime. pls dont do this it will destroy u

Looking for some solution

keep it up bro may God help you and all men out there