All i think about all day is boys, and when i just day dream i think about making out with them, and doing sexual things. i always seen to like someone or even have a crush on them. it starts to get hard for me to focus on school and school work. is it normal i think that way? by the way im 13. Oh! and my friends always can me ''boy crazy'' :p but its like i just can't help myself! i just really love boys! (^o^)

Hi... well you Are 13 years old and I'm Not Suggesting You to have Sex... you are having these thoughts cause you want sex obviously... you can stop these thought by thinking of different things... and in your age its difficult but you have to give it a try... since when you are having these thoughts?? and do you have any Boyfriend??

No, i don't have a boyfriend

Do you masturbate?  That can take the edge off your boy craziness for a while.  When I was your age I would sometimes do it 2 or 3 times a day and then at night too just to stay sane.  FYI, your friends probably do it too.

Well whenever i do it i never feel pleasure.. so its kinda pointless

Hey.. Never Masturbate Because It Can Harm Your Ovary and it can effect you in Future When you will Gonna have a baby

If You Don't Have A Boyfriend Then Get One And Share You're Feelings With Him... And Start Thinking Of Things Like Nature, Studies etc... In Short Get Close To You're Family and Enjoy The Moments With Them... You're Thoughts For Boyz will Be Gone In No Time... GOOD LUCK!!!

Don't listen to Unknown XXX... Masturbation has no adverse effects on your health. If anything it's better to masturbate and be familiar with your body.

Anyway, it's totally normal to have crushes on boys, think of boys, and want to be with boys when you're 13. You're just figuring yourself out and coming into your own. And now boys are all over your radar. There's always that one friend in a friend group that is totally boy crazy! You may just be that friend! And there's absolutely no shame in that! You could focus on some celebrities too, it's always fun to dream! But if you want to take your mind off of boys, start up a hobby like sports or painting or writing. Anything to sidetrack yourself:)

Thankyou for your feedback! :)

You sound just like me! lol

Get a friend of yours that masturbates too, and ask him if he wants to do mutual masturbation with you.