Hi All,

I am having a circumcision due to severe bxo and inflammation. The urologist mentioned I may need to have all inner foreskin removed (depends on what he sees on op day when he retracts foreskin. I can't even retract my foreskin when flaccid, which most cases are able to do).

Anyway, has anyone had this sort of circumcision? My concern is I will have no pleasure apart from what comes from the glans and frenulum (which will be removed, but my understanding is that this does not impact pleasure as no nerves run through it).

One of the things I like is I can stroke my penis, closer to the tip (non retracted) and I can get pleasure. Makes me wonder how strong this pleasure would be if I could retract my foreskin. Is this something I would lose and how can I compensate for a loss for foreskin? Are there any creams etc that can help?

Have you had a second opinion? Why can't he retract it to see what the problem is and then discuss it with you? Most sources claim the inner foreskin is responsible for at least half of your pleasure. Being the owner of one that is retractable I would agree with that statement. I got extreme pleasure out of it getting stretched as I reached the end of a thrust inside my wife. It created a feeling that made me shove it in even more at the very end. During masturbation when I hold it back tight it feels great to pull it back a bit tighter to get that same feeling. It also feels great to stroke the inner foreskin while holding it back and I can get a great orgasm doing that without touching the head so I would be very hesitant to have my inner foreskin removed.

However most common circumcisions appear to involve removal of the whole foreskin including the inner. All the guys I knew when I was young had no semblance of foreskin left. Of course they were cut as babies when no one considered any of the pleasure aspects of a foreskin so I think it's fair to say that most people alive today who have been cut would have no inner foreskin anyway. So if it's any comfort to you they have all been living without an inner foreskin.

I have no problems retracting my penis, however,
when erect, my foreskin fully covers the penis head, and there's some foreskin beyond the tip of the head.
I like having foreskin, but I have too much foreskin, that can cause discomfort. please help me. message on ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private e-mails is not allowed*** *** all questions should be discussed on our website *** Please read our Terms of Use i kindly request you to give me some hints.