i am a 15 year old male who would like to anal. but when i try with my fingers or item i recieve no pleasure, does anyone have any tips?

Not everyone enjoys just the feeling of inserting something into the anus. What you really want to do to make male anal masturbation pleasurable is to find the prostate. The prostate is a round, soft organ inside the anus. It is a few inches into your anus on your front (penis) side. Once you've found it, you can start massaging it. Insert two fingers and start moving them back and forth over the prostate, like a "come here" motion. You may find you get a really intense orgasm from this. If you don't like it though, just don't do it. 

u have to rub the prostate.

where is it?

No offense or anything but are you gay? Only reason i say this is cuz guys were not meant to anal

teenmadness wrote:

where is it?

Should be some info on there to help you with this issue - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_masturbation

It can be fun for some but be careful as it's sensitive.

Jake13andcurious wrote:

teenmadness wrote:

Why do you think that girls ARE and guys NOT for anal??? Anus, rectum and bowels have the same purpose in both males and females.

Ignore the above post, anal stimulation can be quite pleasurable, especially if you stimulate the prostate. It does not make you gay, so what if you were gay. Use common sense with objects, don't "lose" something or get something caught in there. Would be real embarrassing. I'm not going to be a how-to, but I suggest spending a lot of time stimulating the outside of the anus and butt. A little lotion and massage in a circular motion. Do this without jacking off, just concentrate on the butt, how smooth the skin is. Put a finger on the anus and wiggle it around without trying to stick it in. slowly press the well lubricated finger in. The spot inside you are aiming for is on the inside up against the back side of your penis. Don't be disapionted if you don't hit the "g-spot"n right away. I started when I was 12 or 13 and didn't really get in the spot till I was in my late teens. But I still enjoyed the feeling of fullness, and the pressure on it, and the rubbing and feeling of my butt. It's not intense like orgasm, Although you may cum a little if you press the prostate, it's more of a tingle, like when your getting real close to coming. Be safe, stop if it hurts, enjoy your body guilt free.

i have an addiction with anal maturbation, since i was 13, i am 24, and i want to stop, im super thin, my hair is falling, im stressed about everything... help me........and YES i am gayyyy! thanks

If you actually are addicted to masturbating and you're stressed, I don't think that there's much one could do for you here. The best thing you should do is try seeing a therapist about it because it's an addiction and you will need help there. Does that help you at all?

I love anal masturbation. i press my index deep into my as****e while i beat my penis till i shoot out gobs of hot jizz :-D

All this talk about gays and what-not... whats up with it? you dont have to be gay to understand and enjoy anal masturbation. I'm straight, but hell, ive done my fair share of exploring. just find a girlfriend who's down with that, thats the real trick ;-).

Well you could try some tools if your not feeling it ;-)

If you experience difficulties to enter a finger into a tight anus, here's a good tip. First lubricate your finger, reach for your hole and insert your finger a little bit inside while making circular motions. Here comes the trick. At the same time push out just like when you are pooping a big t**d on the toilet. You feel your hole relaxing more and more and your finger entering your anus very smoothly.

You can use the same technique to insert objects like candles, cucumbers and bananas.

I am a 60 year old man who has become more and more interested in anal masturbation. I have inserted my finger and definitely felt some pleasure, but it is difficult getting my finger to reach the prostrate. I can't take the chance to purchase anything as I don't want my wife to know about this. Is there something I can use that can be found around the house and would be safe.

By the way, I think you gave a great answer.