Hello, um this might be awkward but I didn't knew about my ovulation days and my fertile days, I normally get my period around the first of the month or the third and it lasts only a week or 6 days, and never keep track with my ovulation days or fertile days which I never knew about it till now, and my man cummed in me yesterday and a week ago which I am trying to figure can I get pregnant or not?

If you have a 28 to 30 day cycle then the cum load your man shot into you a week ago may have already put a baby in your belly.
The sex you had yesterday came with only an orgasm and no risk of a baby bump.
If you do end up getting pregnant keep taking his cum loads, they will help reduce the pregnancy symptoms

Thank you... which I was pretty confused because he cummed in me 2 weeks ago and a week ago and then before yesterday which I was trying to figure can I get pregnant or am I doing it wrong.. my period start it on aug 3 and end it on aug 8 and I didn't keep up with ma ovulation days or my fertile...