I reposted this. wasn't sure if it went through A month ago after a party me and a gir decided to go swimming. I ended up sticking it in sorta which I think. I believe I had per cum wich i checked once i got out if the pool. like i said i may of stuck the tip in burly like twice. it happend aug 18 , the girl messaged me saying to text her that it was important, so I did. And she says she said she missed her period wich she has each month today is sept. 3 could she be pregnant ???? I'm so scared and she hasn't told anyone. I'm 18 and she's 16 about to turn 17. That night was never suppose to happen like that. Could someone please help me, and tell me what I need to do? Like I said could she be pregnant??

You need to be more specific with your details.

1. What do you mean by "I ended up sticking it in sorta which I think"?
  2. What exactly did you do?
  3. "i may of stuck the tip in burly like twice": May have done - not sure?
  4. "i may of stuck the tip in burly like twice": in her vagina?
  5. "i may of stuck the tip in burly like twice": Once is enough for pregnancy
  6. "A month ago after a party ... it happend aug 18" 18th Aug is not a month ago!
  7. "And she says she said she missed her period wich she has each month today is sept. 3" When was her period due?
  8. "And she says she said she missed her period wich she has each month today is sept. 3" When did her last period start, and how long is her cycle (typically 28 days)?
  9. Where are you from?

If she has a 28 day cycle, and her period was due 3rd Sept, 18th Aug was likely a fertile day.

Hope this helps as a start

Sorry and yes in her vagina but I didn't fully stick it in I'm sure about that. Plus it was in water can that change/make a difference. It happend aug 18 around 3 or 4 am. She says she missed her period and I was like well how late is you period and she said 2 or 3 days late so that mean she was suppose to have it around the start of September today is sept 3?? I'm from tx. I'm getting her a pregnancy test today. But is there anything she can do to not be pregnant or is it to late. I hope she's not because I literally stuck the tip in like it wasn't full out sex. I feel so dumb. Sorry please reply asap thanks

You haven't answered all my questions! Especially, when did her last period start? Is she usually regular?
If her period was due 1st September, that would presuppose ovulation 18th Aug - a very fertile day!
If her period was due 2nd September, that would presuppose ovulation 19th Aug, which may not have been a fertile day. All this is not an exact science, and maybe she will have a late period (2 or 3 days late is not uncommon). Emergency contraception should be taken soon after intercourse (3-5 days depending on the pill). A pregnancy test is likely to be quite accurate now.
I hope this helps.

She says she has her period around the last week of the month or the first. She also just told me she threw up last night and early in the morning somthing about it could be mornin sickness but isnt it late for morning sickness and stuff. And I don't understand what you mean by the term being firtle "egg firtalization" does it really matter of the day and stuff? Thanks for the feedbacks

"around the last week of the month or the first" is rather vague. Have you the actual dates of her last two periods?

"late for morning sickness and stuff"? No. it's not too late. That can continue throughout pregnancy

A fertile day is a day when a woman can get pregnant from sperm entering her vagina. There are about 6 fertile days in a cycle because that is how long sperm can live in a woman's body. These are linked to ovulation, and thus to subsequent periods. So timing is critical. if sperm enters a woman's vagina 2 days after ovulation, the chances are she will not get pregnant.

No she doesn't even know when her last period was.

But long story short if she did miss her period. And it's been this long is there anything I can do she can do to not be pregnant, I mean she's ready throwing up well that's what she says honestly idk if this girl could be playing me. The only thing we can do Is wait it out ? I'm getting her a pregnancy test today once she gets out if school ? What's my next step? Anything you recommend ? I'm young and jst another person trying to make it. Just started college majoring for dental hygiene. Thanks for responding again

"idk if this girl could be playing me" If you don't know whether she is being honest with you, you can only stick it out.

1. How do you know she has missed her period? If she doesn't know when her last period was, how does she know this one is late? Most girls keep track of their periods so they can be prepared for them when they arrive.
  2. How will you know what the test result is unless you watch her do it?
  3. If she is pregnant, how can you know who the father is? Only by a paternity test.

Be careful here.

That's what I'm doing sticking it out.

And yes I agree but I guess she's not sure, but she hasn't gotten it.

And yes well I'm going to see what happens once I give her the test.

And yes but you can't get a fraternity test utill after she has a baby right?

Is there anything else I can do?
Should I be prepared for things?

And you say be careful? Of?

Fraternity is brotherhood. Paternity is fatherhood.

Samples of placental tissue, or even blood samples can be tested during pregnancy.

What else to do? You could support her emotionally during this uncertain time. Maybe become very good friends.

Prepared? You could think how you would handle the situation if she were pregnant. She would need your complete support and commitment.

Care was suggested if there was the possibility of "this girl could be playing me". What did you mean by that?