Me and my bf had sex after he ejaculate about 3-5 minutes without the condom .Then he put it back into my vagina but not very deep inside and we do it again once or twice .He said that when he cummed, he used tissue paper to clean it dry and i heard that dried semen decreases the percentage of having pregnant, is it true??     I was on the second day of my ovulation period. I'm 16 an i'm trying to eat garlic, papaya and drink beer as well because i heard that these things would help me avoiding my pregnancy. I don't know whether i should use birth control pills or not but if i used it, what brand should i buy? I'm very worried about my situation, PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!

If he had wet semen / sperm on his penis and they got inside you when he inserted his penis, then there is a chance you could get pregnant. (it only takes 1 sperm to fertilise the egg and at your age your highly fertile!)
I would recommend getting on birth control (You will need to wait until after your next period, if you are not already expecting your first baby). Than you can enjoy the magical feeling of him cumming in your wet fertile p***y.