I have been on a progestrine only pill (POPS) birth control for the last 3 months. About 2 weeks ago, I decided for some weird reason to chew the pill. My husband and I did have relations an hour after the pill incident. The pill was never fully absorb and the company had warned me of a possible pregnancy. Today I took a urine pregnancy test at the hosiptal and it came out negative. I have had a few of the symptoms that I had when I was pregnant with my son (i.e., full, heavy breast, nasuea everynight, fatigue, and frequent urination). Should I just believe the test was right and that I am not ? I am not too sure how early these test can be and I'm starting to think I should have just gone with a blood test since it was not my morning urine that got tested. Let me know what you think!!

A First response early detection pregnancy home kit will give a positive 5 days before a missed period... Hospital tests are not as sensitive as some of the better early home kits.

it is possible to get positive results from a pregnancy test I was 2 weeks along when I took my preg. test and it came out negative.
if you are that unsure just go to the doctor and have them give you a quantative blood test which checks the total HCG in your system rather than just a yes or no. That's what I had done but lost the child at 9 weeks along June 30, 2009 :'( So I wish you the best of luck :-D