My baby already born, I dont know the father of my child and I cannot see any resemblance to the both man I slept with only just my child is very very dark that somehow makes me think that he got it from the man I slept who has dark complexion too, does this mean he is the father of my child?

Hi Guestyan,

You really can not tell by appearance who the father is.  A DNA test can provide you with an answer though.

We MIGHT be able to narrow it down if you provide details as to what date you had sex with each partner, when you had your last period, when you expected your next (missed) period, and finally when the baby was born.

My first date of last menstruation is like october 5 or 6.. Had sex oct. 15th with the other guy and used pull out method and octobe17th and the rest of the dates of october til november, had pt on november 4 and turns negative, nextweek after that still negative, on the third week of november turns out positive, on december 11 i am already 7weeks and 4days pregnant, now my baby on the first 2 weeks looks like the second guy but the skin color looks exactly the first guy.

October 17th and so on is the bf

With your period starting on October 5, you had sex on day 10 with "other guy." You had sex on day 12+ with your boyfriend.

The problem is that sperm can remain viable for up to about 5 days. You would normally be expected to ovulate sometime between days 12-16. You had sex at/near your peak fertility.

Home tests are really only accurate when they indicate pregnant. They look for a specific hormone in the urine and a number of factors can cause them just not to work when reading "not pregnant."

7 weeks and 4 days pregnant on December 11 would relate to an LMP starting on October 19. I assume this was calculated via ultrasound. Unfortunately that date is just an estimate. No one, not your doctor, no one, can tell exactly how far along you were or when you ovulated after the fact.

You'll need that DNA test. Sorry.

Even we used pullout method, still there's a big chance? Im just so worried since his complexion is look exactly the same from the first guy

The pull out method is NOT reliable. The timing of when you had sex with each is just too close as well.

Get the DNA test. It is the only way to know. Sorry.

I understand sir, and thank you for the help