I had a problem here my period was on the 14 of November and I had sex while I was still bleeding on the 16 and my period normally last for 5days and I also had sex after my period on the 24th of november he ejiculate on me twise than I had sex with the #2 man on 26,27 and 30 than after that on the 4th of dec had sex with my boy friend and still now I found out that I'm pregnant n my due date is on the 21st of august. Who might be the father of my baby but they say it my boy friend because the sperm stay 3-5days or 5-7days in the fallopain tube is it true

Hi Snethemba,

Your last period started on 14 November.

Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  You likely won't ovulate until sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  The egg is viable for about 48 hours.

You had sex on 16 November, day 2 of your cycle.  It is extememly unlikely that you'd get pregnant.  It's too early.

Having sex on 24 November, day 10 of your cycle, there is a strong chance of pregnancy.

Having sex with #2 man on 26, 27, and 30 November, days 12, 13, and 16 of your cycle  You'd be near peak fertility.  There is a strong chance of pregnancy.

Sex with your boyfriend on 4 December, day 20 of your cycle is likely well past when the egg would be viable.  It is unlikely you got pregnant then.

Your due date is based on your LMP.  It matches.  Take your due date and add 40 weeks and you'll get 21 August.  It is NOT exact.  Doctors base due dates on your LMP because most women know exactly when that was.

There is no way to know exactly when you conceived nor when you ovulated after the fact.  It does take several days for fertilization and implantation to occur.

You'll need a DNA test.

Ook Thank you there is a big chance that my boyfriend is the father since his sperm enters first in the fallopain tube and we had sex on the third day of my period dan after that it stops...and mybe I ovulate on day 8 and 9 of my periods becouse I don't have 28day cycle and my boyfriend comes inside me

You can't say "who's sperm enters" the fallopian tubes first. It's not just that there is sperm, but was it viable? While it can last up to about 5 days, most dies within hours.

We can't tell when you ovulate after the fact either, no one, not even your doctor can.

A DNA test can confirm paternity. Good luck.