I'm really struggling to work out who my baby's father is , I worked it out from my last period 04/12/2014 I should be (5 weeks ) . Basically I slept with this guy on the 6th / 7th /8th of December and we didn't use any protection ! Then two weeks later on the 20th I slept with my ex boyfriend 20/ 23rd December unprotected! I also done a clear blue test and it says I connected 2/3 weeks ago but I've read loads of bad reviews about the 2-3 week mark being very inaccurate ! Please can someone just help me figure it out it's driving me insane.

Hi Lacy,

Did your last period START on December 4?

If so, you'd likely have ovulated between about days 11 and 16 of your cycle so December 15-20.  Sperm can survive up to 5 days and the egg is viable for about 48 hours.

It appears as if "this guy" was a few days early for you to conceive.  Your ex, on the 20th would be a good possibility, the 23rd likely a few days late.

The tests ARE NOT accurate in dating.  Remember that doctors will base dates on your LMP start date.

It appears as if it is your "ex."  Post back if your LMP start date is incorrect.