Ok so I personally can't remember if my last period was on the 3rd or 5th of September. The night of Sept 11 going into the 12th I got pretty drunk and ended up having unprotected sex with one of my friends. A few days later I had unprotected sex with my current bf of almost 2 years. My friend didn't pull out, wait, then put it back it. My bf is prone to doing that so he can last longer. Trouble now is is that now Im 14 weeks pregnant and I don't know who the father is! Someone plz help me try to figure this out. I don't want my friend to be the father , but I want my bf to be. We are both excited about the baby and can't wait for it. I just don't want my bf to be surprised when it comes out not looking a thing like him nor me.

hey beegirl,

I'm having a little trouble understanding some of your post. did your friend ejaculate inside you? and did your bf? also have you had sex since this happened? did you have a period since you had sex with your friend? the thing is if they both went inside you it really is a 50:50 chance since your friends semen as well as your boyfriends semen would have been present at the same time (it normally takes about 3 days for the sperm to reach the egg. so really the only true way to know is to wait and take a paternity test. you will need a sample from both your boyfriend and your friend. and as for the baby not looking like you.... that is impossible since half of its genes will be coming from you. :D

let me know and good luck dont hesitate to ask anymore questions you may think of.[/img]

No neither of the boys did ejaculate inside of me. I was worried about precum. I hadn't had my period since both, and I only had sex once with my friend. My Boyfriend and I are still intimate. So my biggest question is : could my friend's precum have gotten me pregnant?