I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant, I had sex with two different guy in the same week that I started ovulating which was the 26 of December the first guy I had sex was many times from the time he came back on the 19 thro the 3 of January He came inside me about 4 to 5 times! The other guy I had sex with was the 21/22 of December he pulled out every time and now being 9 weeks pergnant I don't know who the father would be ? Can anyone help

Hi Cinthia,

Your last period started around December 12?  If so, you'd likely ovulate between about 23 December and 28 December.

Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.

You say "the other guy" pulled out "every time."  There would be semen in his urethra, not precum, if you had sex more than once.  If he urinated between times it can help clear the sperm but there is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy.

It could be either.  You will need a DNA test.

You can have a non-invasive DNA test performed.  It uses your blood to determine the fetuses DNA.  Both males would also need to donate.

The non-invasive test can be done as early as 9 weeks.

Good luck.

What are the chances it's the guy who came back on the 19 ?

Odd favor the "guy who came back" because the "other guy" pulled out. Still, it could be either.