i had a one night stand January 28-29 that night    and had my period February 8-13  and then had sex with my ex boyfriend February the 10    and after that like every other day with my ex bf and so on  and now i mist my period march 6 and was 5 days late and took a test nothing then four days later  took two test and they were positive so i am just trying to find out who is the daddy please let me know something i m so scared !!!! :(

the ex. since you had you period even just for a few day between the two the ex is the father.

i had sex with my ex  February 2 ,4 ,10,13,16 and so on !!!! *

see you didnt say all that. you will honestly have to wait until the baby is born. i couldnt tell you. but you need to be honest with both men and tell them you are pregnant and tell them its a possibility hes the father but you arent sure because there is one other. but you will have to wait. sorry :/

even tho i had just the one night stand January 28-29 !!!!! and with my ex boyfriend i had sex February 2,4,10,13,16 and 22-29 ??

yeah now that i think about it since you had your period after the one night stand and just your ex after your period the ex is the father. im sorry for the confusion cause i was confused myself. but its your ex. sorry about that