Hello, I'm a 16 year old female. I am sexually active. I was curious, a couple of weeks ago, I got a uti. I was put on medication and it went away. Last week I started feeling the early symptoms again, but I drank lots of water and it cleared itself. This week, I started my period. It seems to be my last day but I'm feeling very familiar symptoms of a UTI. ( ie. frequent urge to urinate, pain during urination, and lower abdominal pain). My blood today is very dry and looks clunky. So, I was wondering if this could be a UTI or is it just a blood clot? What can be done to stop this? Will it clear itself? And, if it is a UTI, can I use the same medication? Please, help.

Doesn't sound to serious to me. Now, from when I posted this, I'm not even feeling the symptoms. I don't want to have to see a doctor, because I don't want my mom to find out I am sexually active.

i had the same exact problem a coupple mnths ago i had a very baduti it finally went away and then when i got my period it came back its bcuz of ur period it irritated it again just keep drinking water like a lot f water it will help a little bit and i wouldnt use the same meds unless ur doc says to f it persists to where u cant stand it anymore then see ur doc again also when u have ur period dnt use scented wipes to clean down there use regular toilet paper to wipe and when u take a shower dnt use scented soap! and take azo its a pill u get from walmart it works really good for the pain cranberry juice and or pills havent helped me