About 6 days ago, my boyfriend and I attempted to have sex for the first time. When I say "attempted," I mean he barley put it in, and it hurt so bad, that we had to stop. I felt fine after, but I did not go to the bathroom. Two days later, I started feeling a kinda tingly feeling in vagina, and I had the urge to pee a lot. When I peed, it has a strong odor, and the tingly feeling was kinda throbbing. It was toward the clitoris area, but I still way peeing a lot more frequently. I assumed I has a UTI, because I use to have them all the time as a kid. I took a AZO test, and it came up positive for a sign of a UTI. The next day, I went to the doctor, and it said I didn't have a bladder infection. I am confused because I have all of the symptoms, still. Tomorrow, it will be a week and I am getting a little nervous. I just bought AZO cranberry pills, and the urinary tract relief pills as well. It has kinda keep a sort kind of cramping in my pelvic area. I am nervous that the tingly sensation will not go away... It is not as bad as the other day, but it is making me nervous! I am only 18, and I don't know what else to do! Please help!

Did you get a solution to this. I'm going through tingles now and Its driving me insane! :(

You are okay, and you have taken the right steps. Drink cranberry juice often. Practice Safe Sex :)