I think I have Honeymooners Disease again. I had it once long ago. I have same symptoms, lower abdominal pain and frequent urge to pee. I don’t know how it happens. Is it possible that it has returned?

Yes, urinary tract infections (Honeymooners Disease) can be cured but may return. They are very common in women and may be sexually transmitted. My symptoms were also lower abdominal pain, but I had blood in urine and fever. Honeymooners Disease caused by bacteria spread from the rectum to the vagina and then to the urethra and bladder. I was on antibiotics and I had to drink tones of water. See a doctor and use condoms just in case. Take care.

It said that it could be sexually transmitted, so can men get it?

i had it as well it called trichomonas, its a std, but dnt get too excited it doesnt necessarily mean someones been unfaithful u can have this "cell" in ur body for years and not even know it