okay so basically i got drunk and i did some stuff with a guy and he fingered me ..hardd.. and it kinda hurt at the time but now im liek finee and i always have to pee and when i pee it kinda hurts and im not sure whats wrong anyone know ?!

the exact same thing happened me... it hurt at the time but silly me never said to stop n for the last 3days ive been feeling like i need to pee but normally don't... i dunno what it is but its good to know im not the only one feeling like this! :-)

Since you were drunk and probably this has happened after some party and your guy probably didn’t wash his hands it is possible that you are suffering from some type of vaginal or even urinary tract infection. Most of the infections in this area need to be treated with prescribed antibiotics so you don’t have any other choice but to visit your doctor because avoiding going to the examination will only worsen the infection and it can lead to some serious conditions as well.

And since you didn’t have sexual intercourse I hope that it is not that serious so you will probably be healed very fast. In the future be careful who you let to touch your intimate parts.