Okay well i'm 16 years old and a few days ago me and my bf were messing around and he fingered me. Now ever since that happened i have been feeling like i always have to pee really bad even when i just went, but then everytime i go to the bathroom i either cant go or i can just go a little bit but then afterwards it hurts really bad. whats wrong

You may have a urinary tract infection or a yeast infection. This can occur simply by having sex or conducting sexual behavior. See a doctor and get treated. The treatments are simple and work quickly.

Yes, it sounds like a Urinary Tract Infection. I just got one myself.

Go to the doctor and make sure when you get there you'll be able to provide a urine sample. The lab will check for WBC's and RBC's in your urine.

Because you have the symptoms, your doctor will most likely give you an antibiotic right away.

They work very quickly! (A GODSEND, if you ask me!)

Make sure his hands are always clean before they go inside you, and always try to urinate after you fool around.

it defienitely sounds like a urinary track infection.If its not too severe it can be diagnosed at home,simply by drinking lots & lots of water around 5 ltr.Or if u wnat immediate results then just stick to drinking barely water for a day(5 ltrs) and ull be fine!