Hi there, I am 23 and I lost my virginity when I was 21. The first time sex hurt but I didnt bleed or anything, after that I had sex with the same guy but the next day my vagina lips were very swollen and hurting and almost hard to walk because my vagina lips swoll so big. I put cream on and it eventually went away, I thought maybe a reaction to condoms. after that I didn't have sex with anyone else but I almost had sex with a guy, he was fingering me pretty hard though and it kinda hurt so we stopped. The next day it hurt to pee and we tried having sex but as soon as he tried to enter me it hurt really bad. I havent had any sexual partners or sexual contact since then but now im worried. I sometimes get really itchy and red around my vagina opening it doesnt hurt to pee or walk or anything but just itchy and a lil stingy sometimes, so I decided to get a mirror and take a look. When I look inside my vagina opening there is like a large lump of skin that hangs down and kind of covers where my vagina opening is, this is what itches when I touch it and I noticed a piece seemed to be hanging off it a little, like it had torn. I dont know if this lump is normal inside my vagina opening or if its just the cut on it that itches and stings, perhaps when he fingered me hard he ripped it.. Any help would be really appreciated, im embaressed about going to see a doctor.

Sweetheart, that is NOT normal. I have never seen or heard of anything like that.
I know it's embarassing, but please, please go see a doctor. I honestly don't want to scare you, but it could be serious, so please...
Just suck it up. I've had to go see the doctors for embarassing things before, too. Gynecological exams are freaking embarassing. So, just don't worry. You're better off safe than sorry, sweetheart.